July Ebay Finds |

02:08

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 


1 // 2 // 3 // 5 //


Oh Ebay...my sweet sweet Ebay! How much i love you! I would happily just shop on Ebay forever you can literally find anything! Some of these piece i can't purchase because the biggest size they have is a UK8, and that is just no good for the bigger breasted ladies of this world, but i thought i'd include them in this months Ebay finds incase it helps someone else! So here it is folks! Hope you like the pieces 


<3




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love numbers 1 and 5 on the bottom collection, eBay is such a magical place!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I really love the dress in picture 2 and the shorts in picture 3. The style of your blog is great too, I love the header picture!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back :) Much love, Sarah x

    http://sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ebay too! You can get literally anything on there and the prices are amazing;) I love your finds, 4 on the bottom collection looks sooo comfy and summery!

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts