You're losing your words, We're speaking in bodies...

08:13




hello my melons! <3

Holy crap it's my birthday tomorrow! 21 years of age! I couldn't tell you exactly how i feel about it really, i had sooooo many dreams and aspirations that i wanted to have done and achieved before i turned 21, most of which i haven't yet! Which makes me sad but i will just have extend  to 25 ;) 21!! Where does all the time go!

arhhh spring has sprung! Still damn cold but the sun has been shining (not that i'm wearing any less black) I think i may go spring clothes shopping soon, i've seen so many lovely pieces online and my wardrobe is really lacking spring/summer pieces!

Fedora | Ebay
Moons and Stars Dress| Motel Rocks
Kimono Jacket | H&M
Mesh Body | Primark
Boots | Office
choker | Ebay
Bag | Primark
 






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts